No products in the cart
1.- GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. Who is behind this page?
SKIN ANTIDOTE S.L. is behind this website with the domain www.lamixturaskincare.com, hereinafter referred to as the website or the platform. (hereinafter referred to as La Mixtura Skincare), whose data for everything you need is given below:
SKIN ANTIDOTE, S.L.
Registered office: C / Balmes 245 4-3
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration data: Registered in the commercial register of Barcelona.
1.2. Website content and description
The purpose of this website is to present La Mixtura Skincare products and to make them available to customers.
1.3. What is this legal notice for?
1.4. How can I contact the operator of this website?
To contact us, you can use the address above or preferably the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- OPERATING REGULATIONS.
2.1. How does this website work?
You can visit our platform around the clock free of charge and find out about the products that we offer on it.
Use is excluded for people who have not yet reached the age of 18.
2.2. Types of users on our website
a) Followers in social networks: It is the person whose use of this website is based on following us on social corporate networks.
b) Users with requests for information: person who accesses our website to request information about the products we offer, using the available contact form or our company email.
c) Buyer: person who accesses our platform and makes a purchase of the products offered by La Mixtura Skincare.
d) Guest user: person who purchases from La Mixtura Skincare without having previously created an account.
e) Registered user: person who accesses this website, creates an account and purchases one of the products offered.
2.3. How is your data treated?
2.4.1. Terms and Conditions
As a user, when you access this website and our blog, you assume the risks that may arise at your own risk. Therefore, you must be responsible for using appropriate means to avoid controllable risks that affect you.
In addition, as a user, you must read this legal notice carefully every time you want to use the website, as it can be changed and you are therefore subject to the provisions of this legal notice and must comply with them.
2.4.2 User rights
- As a user, you have the right to search the website, always in accordance with the rules set out in the information applicable to you.
- As a user, you have the right to have your doubts, comments or exercise of your rights handled in accordance with the procedures set out on our platform.
- You have the right to have your data treated with respect and maximum protection of privacy, for which we have established an appropriate data protection policy.
2.4.3 User bans
- You must not use your status as a user to access information that does not correspond to you about the information or services offered on this site or about its users, and to make unauthorized or illegal use that could cause any kind of damage can cause, neither for the owner of this website nor for third parties or users.
- Any type of link to or from defamatory, pornographic, racist pages or any other that offers false information or harms our Website or blog and any of the professionals or collaborators who work with or for it is prohibited.
- Under no circumstances may you suppress, alter, evade, or manipulate any safeguards or security systems installed on the Site to commit crimes or fraud, intellectual property rights, privacy or confidentiality of users of the platform or to hurt their owner.
2.4.4. Rights of the owner
- The owner of this website has the right to handle the user’s data in accordance with the provisions of this notice and the relevant data protection and cookie guidelines and to use this information to answer your inquiries and can take all appropriate measures in accordance with the law to provide service effectively.
3. CONTENT, INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
3.1 Type of content on our website
On our site we have the descriptions of the products offered, which are given with the intention of demonstrating our proximity, reliability and transparency.
3.1.1 Intellectual property policy
- Our intellectual property policy applies to our entire website, blog, and content and materials distributed through these platforms.
- The user expressly recognizes for all purposes that the information, signs, images, designs, logos, animations, videos, texts, as well as the other elements and content, including their services and computer applications, of the website are the commercial and intellectual property rights of La Mixtura Skincare and / or third party owners who have duly approved their inclusion on the website are subject to and therefore are not granted any rights other than those expressly acknowledged.
- Users who access the website can view the information contained on it and download or create private reproductions on their computer system, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or a local network .
- In accordance with the provisions of the previous section, the user is not permitted, solely for the purposes of illustration: to disseminate, change, transform, transfer, the above elements and content, including the computer codes of the elements of this website or platform, to the public or to perform other activities that are not expressly authorized.
- The user who sends content of any kind to our platform assures that he has the necessary rights to do so and releases La Mixtura Skincare from any responsibility for the content and legality of the information provided.
- The provision of content by the user via our website using the blog service, e.g. Comments, contributions or the publication of photos, videos, etc., if applicable, means the free transfer to La Mixtura Skincare of the rights to use the intellectual and industrial property derived from this content, insofar as this is permitted by the applicable legislation . This means that La Mixtura Skincare can use this type of content without the user being able to claim any right or economic compensation.
- The user acknowledges that La Mixtura Skincare has the right to change the content introduced in such a way that it corresponds to and is compatible with the technical and aesthetic characteristics of the platform.
- The user is directly responsible for all consequences, damages and losses that La Mixtura Skincare and / or third parties incur from the breach of an obligation contained in this clause.
3.1.2 User restrictions regarding the access and use of our content
Access to intellectual property content by you as a user does not confer any rights on you. In this sense, the use of this information and content can only be private (privately used); Any use or reproduction by users or others that can be recorded in the future must be in accordance with the statutory provisions and guidelines specified here, whereby the applicable legal restrictions must be observed in any case.
In particular, it is prohibited:
- The reproduction, conversion, distribution, public communication, public provision or other use of the content of this page and the blog without the written consent of the respective owner.
- Also, no links to this website and / or this blog may be set without the owner’s consent, and only links to the homepage may be permitted.
- The link to “End Pages”, “Frame” actions or other similar manipulations of this page are not permitted without the express consent of La Mixtura Skincare, unless this is done in accordance with point 3.1.4 of this notice.
If you would like to apply for permission to use or publish our content on the website or on our blog, you can contact us in one of the ways specified in point 1.4 of this notice.
3.1.3. Authorizations or permits
As a user, you can view and even print, copy, and save the elements of the website and blog to your computer’s hard drive or other physical medium, as long as this is for personal and private use only. Therefore, their use for commercial purposes, their distribution as well as their modification, modification or decompilation are prohibited.
However, as an exception to what is stated under point 2 above, as a user we allow you to mention the articles published on the website or blog via social networks with the actions “tweet, retweet, share, blog” or similar, provided that you respect our property or the mention of the individuals specified in the relevant articles or content.
3.1.4 Links between websites
(1) The persons or entities intending to set up a hyperlink between their website and this website (hereinafter referred to as “the hyperlink”) must meet the following conditions:
- The hyperlink only allows access to the homepage of the website, but may not reproduce it in any way.
- A frame will not be created on the platform pages.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or information about La Mixtura Skincare, its executives, its employees and the products delivered via the platform may be made.
- It must not be explained or implied that La Mixtura Skincare has approved the hyperlink or that it has in any way monitored or undertaken the services offered or made available on the website on which the hyperlink is set up.
- With the exception of the characters that are part of the same hyperlink, the website on which the hyperlink is set up must not contain any brand, trade name, branch symbol, name, logo, slogan or other distinguishing features of La Mixtura Skincare.
- The website on which the hyperlink is set up must not contain any information or content that is unlawful, contrary to common decency and generally accepted good manners and public order, or any content that violates the rights of third parties.
- The establishment of the hyperlink in no way implies the existence of a relationship between La Mixtura Skincare and the owner of the website on which it was set up, nor does it imply the acceptance and consent of La Mixtura Skincare for its content or services.
(2) La Mixtura Skincare provides users with links to facilitate access to information, services and other content on the Internet. The links activated on the website can lead the user to other websites and pages that are managed by third parties and over which La Mixtura Skincare has no control.
La Mixtura Skincare assumes no obligation to monitor or review the information or content of other websites or pages accessible via hyperlinks on the web. It only assumes the obligation to remove any information, content or services from this site as quickly as possible that do not correspond to reality, that violate applicable regulations, or that can mislead or harm the user.
3.2. Regarding the software corresponding to this Website and its design
- The owner of this website has the permits and licenses to use this website as well as the rights to its design. Any use of the programming code, software or design by the user is not permitted as they are responsible for fraudulent use or damage to the rights of the website owner or third parties.
- Under no circumstances may you extract, manipulate, copy, compile or decompile an element that makes up the website for purposes that are not your own or that are beyond the scope of the offer on the website, and you can take legal action, if measures against you are identified for this reason.
3.3 In relation to our brand and corporate identity
- As a user, you may not use our brand, domain, slogan, or any element that makes up our corporate identity without express permission.
3.4 Additional rules
- What is not provided in our communications is carried out by us in accordance with the applicable regulations on intellectual and industrial property.
4. REGULATION OF RESPONSIBILITES
4.1 Responsibility for access to the website
Access to our website is the sole responsibility of the user, both in terms of the form of access and the information provided, as well as the security with which they move through the website.
For its part, the owner of the website undertakes to make the best and greatest efforts, insofar as this is reasonably possible, in order to avoid errors in the content published on the web and to offer a constant and permanent service through the web.
We cannot be held responsible for any temporary interruptions, failures or technical malfunctions of the platform or blog that are caused by causes beyond our control, by viruses or computer insecurities by third parties or by illegal and disrespectful actions by users.
La Mixtura Skincare does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the operation of the website and therefore excludes to the greatest extent permitted by the applicable legislation any liability for damage of any kind that may result from the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website and the content contained therein, including services as well as errors in accessing various websites.
La Mixtura Skincare declines all responsibility for computer or other damage that may occur to visitors when accessing the content of the website. Therefore, La Mixtura Skincare does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could damage or change the computer system, the electronic documents or files of the user or third parties.
4.2 Regarding the published content
We also assume no responsibility for the content and / or the updating of the links published on our website or for the information indexed by it, which is connected to other websites or other companies that are linked to the search criteria for the content.
We will review and update the information published on our website, however we cannot guarantee that all information is completely correct, as legitimate reasons such as typing errors, inaccurate or incomplete information may occur.
Without prejudice to the restrictions laid down in the applicable legislation, La Mixtura Skincare is not liable for damages of any kind due to a lack of accuracy, completeness and timeliness as well as errors or omissions in the information contained on the platform or other content accessed via the platform can be attributed.
4.3 Liability for service errors
In general, neither the platform nor its owner is liable for technical errors of the platform and / or the failure to provide the internet service: (i) due to acts or errors by third parties and / or (ii) due to their own causes in resolving the incident and / or them act conscientiously.
4.4 Other responsibilities and duties
- In the event that La Mixtura Skincare is declared non-responsible in a judicial or extrajudicial process by a competent court, tribunal or public administrative authority, the user is liable for all amounts that he had to pay and bear, including consequential damages and loss of profit, as well as all costs or fees incurred against him, including taxes, fees, lawyers, lawyers, experts, arbitration, travel, stays and others.
- La Mixtura Skincare reserves the right to transmit confidential information that users have provided to it if required by law, regulation, ordinance and / or other legal, judicial or official requirements.
5. Protection and operation of the website
La Mixtura Skincare will operate the platform around the clock all year round, as long as the state of the art allows it.
However, it reserves the right to change access to the system, in whole or in part, or to temporarily interrupt it if maintenance service, updating or repairing the system or the Internet server so require, without having to inform the user.
If the user detects an anomaly, a third party malfunction, a system error or a malfunction in the website, he must notify La Mixtura Skincare so that the solution can be implemented.
6. RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS NOTICE
We reserve the right to change this notice to reflect any new legislation or jurisdiction that may arise or be published, and to make the appropriate changes in accordance with industry or business practices.
If there is a material or relevant change to these guidelines, we will inform you via this website and with reasonable notice of the changes that will be made to our guidelines and indicate when they are expected to take full effect.
7. REGULATIONS APPLICABLE TO THIS WEBSITE
All of our legal texts and guidelines associated with this platform are subject to Spanish law in every aspect of them, including: Law 34/2002, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 and all other applicable legal provisions .
8. EXCLUSIONS FROM THE SITE’S LEGAL POLICY
This legal policy only affects the published information and data processing that is carried out on the basis of our platform. Under no circumstances do the conditions set out here necessarily relate to the policy of the company in relation to the provision of services themselves and the manner in which they are provided by the owner.
9. COMPETENT JURISDICTION
If there is a conflict or inconsistency in the interpretation or application of these Terms or the Notice, the courts and tribunals that may hear the matter will rule on the jurisdiction in accordance with applicable law. If you are in your situation as an end user, the courts that are appropriate for your place of residence are responsible. For legal entities, the parties are subject to the Barcelona Courts.